Books and eBooks for the Clinical Cardiovascular Community
Cardiotext Publishing, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is an independent print and digital publisher specializing in the field of cardiovascular medicine. Our cardiology books, well regarded and studied by allied health professionals and physicians, are written by internationally recognized physician-authors, and cover the areas of electrophysiology, cardiac anatomy, ECGs, congenital heart disease, heart failure, and other topics in cardiac medicine.
Build your own online library of Cardiotext eBooks!
• Purchase eBook titles for the duration of the edition
• Read purchased titles online or download for reading offline
• Search across your eBook online collection
• Customize your books by annotating, highlighting, and bookmarking
• View inside before purchasing
Clinics, institutions, libraries, hospitals, and other organizations should contact email@example.com for eBook pricing and account setup.
For book orders or general inquiries, visit www.cardiotextpublishing.com or call +1 (612) 925-2053 or (888) 999-9174.
3405 W. 44th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55410 USA
Voice: (888) 999-9174 or +1 (612) 925-2053
Fax: +1 (612) 922-7556